Pete Atherton is a Keynote speaker at the e-Assessment Question Conference
Pete Atherton, Author, 50 Ways to Use Technology Enhanced Learning in the Classroom is a Keynote speaker at the e-Assessment Question Conference at the America Square Conference Centre, London 22nd – 23rd April 2020.
His keynote presentation, How I became an edtech double agent will look at how you empower trainee teachers to become a better teacher and support students using edtech.
Pete says, “I am really excited about drawing ideas from the talented delegates and speakers. I am passionate about moving the debate on edtech and assessment.”
About Pete Atherton
Pete is a passionate, skilled and committed person, a teacher for over 20 years, now a writer and lecturer. Pete is “always learning and always educating”. He has delivered numerous well-received lectures, presentations and training sessions to discuss his book – 50 Ways to Use Technology Enhanced Learning in the Classroom.
His next book on edtech is scheduled for publication at the end of 2020.
Find out more about Pete Atherton on LinkedIn here
Articles from Pete Atherton
- Kahoot! And assessment: read it here.
- Bridging the chasm – a study of the realities of edtech use among trainee teachers: read it here
- Introducing Teachgrowth: view it here
- 10 essential edtech ideas to share with your team: read it here.
- 5 time-saving tech solutions for new teachers: read it here.
- 5 ways that technology impacts education: read it here.
- 4 ways to use virtual reality (V.R) in your teaching: read it here.