Conference Speakers announced
We are delighted to announce some of the speakers for the e-Assessment Question Conference on 22nd and 23rd April 2020 at the America Square Gardens Conference Centre, London including keynote speakers Dr Maren Deepwell and Pete Atherton.
Dr Maren Deepwell, SCMALT, CEO, Association for Learning Technology (ALT) and Learning Technologist and Anthropologist will be sharing her reflections on 25 years of Learning Technologies Innovation in Education in her keynote speech.
Pete Atherton, Author, 50 Ways to Use Technology Enhanced Learning in the Classroom, is a keynote speaker on How I became a edtech double agent looking at how you empower trainee teachers to become a better teacher and support students using edtech.
Other conference speakers include:
- Charlotte Bosworth, Managing Director, Innovate Awarding
- Graeme Clark, Head of Digital Assessment Services, Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- Mark Dawe, CEO, Association of Employment and Learning Providers
- Mike Dawe, Independent Consultant, formerly Director of International at City & Guilds
- Gareth Downey, Senior Manager Vocational Qualifications, Qualifications Wales
- Sir John Dunford, Educationalist, Trustee of Learn Academies Trust, ex-Pupil Premium Champion, ex-General Secretary of the Association of School and College Leaders and chair of the independent commission on examination malpractice.
- Aftab Hussain, ILT Manager, Bolton College
- Pete Langley, Study Help Director, The Student Room
- Joe Ludlow, Impact Investment Director, Ufi
- Gavin McCabe, Employability Consultant, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Emma Mayhew, Academic Director, Electronic Management of Assessment Programme, Reading University
- Laura Roach, Education Technology Manager, School of Biosciences, Cardiff University
- Roger Trigg, Education Manager, CCEA Regulation, Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment
- Angela Verschoor, Senior Researcher, CITO
- Nancy Wilkinson, Senior Programme Manager, Education, Nesta
For the full list of speakers visit our Conference page here.